How do I submit a Work Order?
To submit a work order, follow these steps:
- Click on "New Work Order" from the top of your screen or from the left side bar to start your work order request.
- Choose a “Location” from drop down tab to choose the building/location that the work order will be occurring in.
NOTE: If you have requested to display your spaces on the work order request form, once you select your location, your spaces will then display so that you can select the space the work order is associated with.
- Choose a "Service Category" as it relates to your work order.
- Choose a "Priority" as it relates to the urgency of the work order. Your organization may want to establish a set of guidelines to help ascertain what the best option is for your work order. The default options are: Urgent, High, Medium, and Low.
NOTE: An Admin can add additional priorities, color code them and/or edit the default priorities.
- Description - Explain the issue and give as many details as you can pertaining to the issue.
- Due Date - Give an estimated date that the work needs to be completed by. This can be adjusted, as needed.
- Attachments - There is the option to attach a file to your work order. A couple of good use cases for this would be a photo of the issue, a room set-up diagram, manual, etc.
- Once you are finished with entering this information, click SAVE.
You have now successfully submitted a work order!
Form Setup for Work Order
You now have the ability to expose a public work order request form and have users be able to submit a request without having to create them as as user. To set up your new request form, click here under settings. Note: Settings is only available for ...
How do I assign a Work Order?
As an Admin, all new work orders will be displayed on your dashboard under your "New Work Orders" grid. You can print, view, assign or choose not to accept the work order. To assign the work order, simply click on the green "Assign" button. You can ...
How do I place a Work Order on Hold?
When a new work order is received or if it is in progress, an Admin or Sub-Admin (based on user permissions) can place the work order "On Hold" and give a reason. The work order will then show under the "On Hold Work Orders" grid as shown below.
Setting up Email for Work Order Request
Admins can now setup inbound emails addresses to process work orders! This has been a highly requested feature to make submitting work orders easier for your users. Once setup, users can simply email their requests including attachments and they will ...
How do I search Completed Work?
An Admin (and/or Sub-Admin based on their user permissions) can search for a completed work order within their "All Completed Work to be Reviewed" grid. To open the work order and review the details, click on the work order number OR click the green ...